Localization : Toronto or Warsaw
Do you want to be a key player in the support and optimization of our finance related processes in Workday, in a role where you can put your combined finance, configuration, and Workday skills to use? Then you might be our new Finance Application Consultant – Workday.
We have completed the first wave of implementation of Workday in Finance and are now looking to enhance our finance related processes and get the most value out of our new ERP system.
As Finance Application Consultant, you will support Finance teams across the world in using Workday as a driver for developing and implementing best-practice finance processes and enabling operational excellence across all processes anchored in Finance. You will serve Global Finance colleagues as Workday support when it comes to process improvements and incident solving, in close cooperation with the other Corporate Functions (Services, HR and IT), and ensure that we get the most value for money out of Workday.
This includes using Workday as a leverage for standardization, simplification, centralization, and automation of finance processes as well as ensuring efficient and effective operational processes around the Workday application. You will drive the system configuration of enhancements and be hands-on in terms of solving small scale process improvements while collaborating closely with finance colleagues globally, to ensure a successful Workday adoption.
- Support development and implementation of best practice finance processes around the Workday Finance application in close cooperation with the other Corporate Functions
- Ensure adoption of business processes in Workday and promote usage of the application, through documentation, training, and effective communication
- Conduct continuous reviews of finance processes and identify opportunities for improvement with the aim of optimizing processes towards standardization, simplification, centralization, and automation.
- Work on implementing the backlog of ideas, change requests, new releases, and enhancements
- Ensure efficient Workday operational processes within finance, and coordinate with other Corporate Functions where needed
- Provide increased focus on process documentation in terms of flow charts, process descriptions and user guides
- An academic degree in finance or IT
- At least 3 years work experience within finance or ERP support
- Experience with business- and finance process optimization
- Sound knowledge of operational processes in finance
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT, business and Finance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge of Workday Finance (minimum 2 years of Workday experience)
- Workday administration or configuration experience is a big plus
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career