The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an “outside-in” view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are seeking an HRIS Specialist to join our People Operations & Systems team that leverages technology and operational expertise to deliver quality and customer-centric HR shared services. Be part of the team that plays an essential role in GovTech’s HR Digital Transformation journey!
What you will be working on:
• Support a data migration/ data warehousing project to elevate our People Analytics capabilities, including data field mapping, data cleansing and ensuring overall data integrity.
• System security role administration
• IT compliance including execution of access rights audits
• Assisting in the submission and monitoring of system Change Requests, Incident Reports and Service Requests System decommissioning
• Other HRIS projects, support and maintenance as assigned
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in HR data management
• Technologically-savvy with experience with Workday HCM, SAP and data warehousing tools
• Agile and energised by a fast-paced work environment, and able to multitask
• Good written/verbal communication skills and able to collaborate well across teams
• Analytical, meticulous and resourceful with a boldness to innovate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours