LTA HSO B10 01
[What the role is]
ASSISTANT MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCE (SHARED SERVICES)
[What you will be working on]
You will be part of HR Shared Services team overseeing all operational aspects of HR, delivering an effective and efficient service to staff, business units and the organisation.
You will be involved in managing the execution of HR operational processes throughout the Employee Life Cycle from pre-boarding, on-boarding to exit, employee data management, staff compensation plans and benefits, employment contracts management. You will also oversee certain HR processes with the focus on manpower cost budgeting or employee wellness. You will uphold good data management practices by ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee records in the HR systems. In addition, you will continually optimise, enhance and review operational policies/procedures and system design to bring the best efficiency and value to the organisation, as well as keeping up-to-date with process automation tools such as RPA with the mind to utilise them to improve work processes.
[What we are looking for]
• Tertiary qualification in any discipline with at least 2 years of working experience in a HR environment
• Be forward-planning and be able to see how to connect diverse parts
• Proactive, meticulous and possess a service-oriented mindset
• Have good written/verbal communication skills and be able to collaborate well across teams
• Excellent MS Excel skills and ability to handle large spreadsheets
• Experience in Workday System will be an advantage
• Experienced candidates would be considered for senior appointment