As a procurement manager, you will partner business divisions in the handling of the organisation’s procurement. This will involve the formulation and implementation of policies and procedures, as well as providing counsel and guidance on compliance matters.
What you will be working on
- Review of policies and procedures
- Coordinating and interfacing with auditors
- Review procurement submissions including approval papers and sourcing documentations by business divisions
- Attend to enquiries and advise on procurement matters and issues
- Perform the end-to-end processing of purchase requests, quotations, tenders etc. including the raising of Purchase Orders
- Oversee and administer the Government Electronic Business (GeBIZ), GeBIZ Management Console and Workday Financial Systems
- Generate and analyse data to present insights for scheduled reporting using Tableau
- Revamp and develop a new procurement portal
- Propose learning points and create education materials
You may be given other growth opportunities from time to time such as being appointed to cross-division projects.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in government procurement
- Well-versed in the Government Instruction Manual on Procurement and sound understanding of the principles and rules
- Experienced in procurement reviews, including IT and renovation tenders
- Proficient in the use of the Government Electronic Business (GeBIZ), GeBIZ Management Console and Workday Financial System including handling of exceptions
- Experienced in data analysis and creating visual reports using Tableau
- Able to prioritise and multi-task under pressure and within tight timelines
- Able to think critically and exercise effective judgment independently
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Have a keen eye for details and self-motivated to follow through on matters
- Comfortable to attend meetings or engage stakeholders including senior personnel independently.
- Receptive to working with new systems and technologies
- Have creative flair
Experience in Open Innovative Procurement and UiPath will be advantageous.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting