Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Senior HR Technology Analyst is responsible for leveraging HRIS technology solutions to meet organizational needs. This role, specializing in Workday Learning and Talent, partners with a team to evaluate, implement, and maintain the Workday system to identify optimization opportunities with a focus on scalability, efficiency, and end user experience.
Staying informed about emerging Workday features is a crucial aspect of this senior level role while continuously leveraging business expertise and passion for technology to work with business and technical teams to close gaps between solutions, design, and user need. Strong analytical, project management and communication skills are essential for the success of the Senior HR Technology Analyst.
- Participates in the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of innovative HR technology solutions to streamline processes and enhance overall efficiency. Takes the lead in planning and deploying the work within area of expertise.
- Provide support and training to team members, fostering adoption and ensuring proficient utilization of Workday.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional partners to understand their needs and challenges, creating technology solutions to meet their requirements.
- Implement intuitive and user-friendly designs to promote a positive end user experience.
- Identify areas for improvement within Workday by analyzing business processes and operations, defining objectives, and establishing detailed specifications to propose recommendations based on your expertise.
- Create and maintain documentation for Workday processes, configurations, and updates.
- Assist with system testing conducting thorough evaluations to ensure reliability, functionality and integrity of design solutions guaranteeing seamless user experience and compliance with specified requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise in requirements gathering through effective communication to understand complex problems, capture organizational needs, and translate them into innovative technology solutions.
- Effectively articulate technology solutions to non-technical partners, exhibiting strong communication skills to ensure a clear understanding and alignment on objectives.
- Conduct regular assessments of implemented solutions, utilizing end user feedback and data driven analysis to evaluate effectiveness and ensure alignment with evolving organizational needs.
- Contribute valuable insights and expertise to shape the Workday product roadmap, providing input that aligns with organizational goals.
- Ensure systems and processes comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other internal controls resulting in accuracy and compliance.
- Informal leader/mentor for HR Technology Analyst and peers across HR Operations
- Partner with HR Technology team members to test and approve configuration changes in accordance with internal Change Control policy.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, understanding best practices, and deepen Workday system knowledge through approved courses and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of applicable HR experience with experience in supporting Workday Learning and Talent
- Workday Pro Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in systems management (configuration, integrations, security)
- Exceptional attention to detail, think critically, drive for data integrity, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather technical and business requirements and translate into action plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence decision and drive results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliver timely, quality work within deadlines
- Self-starter, natural curiosity, analytical thinking
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, advanced charts/graphs, condition formatting, data tables) and PowerPoint functionality
- Demonstrated ability to be confidential with personal data
- Hybrid work expected including a mix of remote and on-site work
- Flexible availability required – business needs may require work during non-core business hours.
- Typical office environment, requiring at least 8 hours computer usage while standing or sitting. #PIQ
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase – it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep – Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical – Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional – Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial – Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community – Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career – Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.