IND – NonGBS-Pune-Kharadi
Role: HRIS Workday Specialist
Working as part of a team and collaborating with the Director of Data Governance, Reporting and Analytics, this role will be responsible for providing Tier 2 Workday Reporting and Analytics and Workday Core HCM advice to the Global Operations teams and business customers in the APAC.
The incumbent's focus of the role is developing new or changes to existing Workday reports and dashboards. The role is also responsible for providing support to the APAC region on Workday Core HCM queries including position management, interpersonal hierarchies, requisition, and recruitment, etc.
Duties will also include supporting and educating our customers in using the Company’s HR System (Workday), review and approval of notifications in Workday and producing relevant paperwork in line with agreed internal processes.
Having good interpersonal and administrative skills this person will handle their caseload and respond to all HR queries within agreed Service Level Agreements and in line with the processes of the Global Business Services function.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports that provide insights and trends to support data quality, operational activities, and continuous improvements initiatives. Build, develop, and maintain repeatable, accurate, and credible metrics, dashboards, and reports, which will often require leading multi-functional efforts to build alignment and standardize definition for the business.
- Support Tier 2 ad-hoc and regular reporting requests and queries.
- Develop and maintain Workday self-service reports & dashboards for internal customers.
- Train and upskill Global Operations/ Shared Services in the Workday and Power BI self-service reporting suite.
- Responsible for supporting Workday Core-HCM across the whole APAC region i.e. position management, requisitions, org hierarchies, recruitment, etc.
- Handle and prioritize caseload from ServiceNow and other HRIS Projects
Licenses/ Certifications: Workday Reporting / Workday HCM good to have.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- The incumbent should have relevant 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in Workday reporting, Workday HCM – Business process.
- Should have good experience of business process and Workday HCM.
- Having skills in advance Workday advanced reports, matrix reports and calculated fields. Should have experience in Worksheets Composite reports/ Discovery boards (preferred).
- Prior experience in Supporting HR queries, via Service portals for HRIS/Workday.
- Understanding of Workday security is helpful!
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team based remotely in a very fast-paced environment. Should be comfortable to collaborate well in a Global remote team.
- Good management and interpersonal skills, hosting and facilitating of Incident Management meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required to ensure ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Good communication & organizational skills, ability to multi-task, good attention to details, excellent problem solving, and follow-up skills required.
- Ability to handle partner concerns in a timely and effective manner; Experienced in managing multiple urgent tasks.
- Good customer service skills and problem resolution.
We believe in crafting the greatest good for society. Our strongest investments are in our people and the patients we serve.
Other reasons why you will love it here!
- Your Future: Major Medical coverage + Policy exclusions and insurance non-medical limit. Educational Assistance.
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Privilege Leave, Floater Leave.
- Your Wellbeing: Parents / Parents in Law’s Insurance (Employer Contribution of 7,000/- annually), Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave.
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model (For most professional roles)
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, Mentorship
- Extra Perks: Free Cab Transport facility for all employees, One Time Meal provided to all employees as per shift. Night Shift Allowances.
Stay connected and receive alerts for jobs like this by joining our talent community.
We're more than just a company – we're a community! Follow us on LinkedIn to see how we support and empower our employees and patients every day.
Check our Glassdoor page for a glimpse behind the scenes and a sneak peek into You. Unlimited., life, culture, and benefits at S+N.
Explore our new website and learn more about our mission, our team, and the opportunities we offer.