Corporate Office – Newton, MA
Job Description Summary
The HRIS Workday Analyst is responsible for creating customized reports and completing various internal audits to support changes in organizational structure and new HR initiatives to ensure compliance. This key role will collaborate with all HR, Payroll, & Benefits Administrative teams, in addition to key stakeholders. This role will ensure the most efficient and effective reporting and data integrity solutions are developed and implemented to meet business needs.
- Work with internal / external clients to gather report requirements, document and create reports and interfaces as necessary for business needs.
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports/queries using appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in the development of standard reports, metrics and dashboards for ongoing customer needs.
- Maintains proper labeling and storage protocols.
- Establishes and maintains reporting process documentation and recommends process improvements.
- Proactively work to improve reporting (value-add, efficiency, quality, speed) and delivery processes considering all available technologies.
- Perform complex data manipulation and aggregation of data from multiple data sources.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards which clearly and concisely show key workforce trends and problem areas and assist with root cause analysis.
- Presents data insights to senior leadership on a regular cadence
- Acts as liaison with third party vendors and internal departments as needed this may include IT, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance.
- Interact with end users (HR and other departments) to understand business issues and provide advice about data that are available to support the business.
- Assists with special projects & performs other duties as assigned. This may include annual reporting requirements for Affirmative Actions, EEOC, VETS, etc…
Audit & Data Controls
- Create and implement an audit protocol and annual calendar that consists of all HR data audits in Workday, ensuring data accuracy.
- Own the reporting out of data audits to ensure compliance and follow up to end users to ensure data is updated.
- Maintain data integrity by running queries and analyzing data on a consistent and on-going basis.
- Collaborate with other HR users to maintain data integrity.
- Any data issues are shared with the respective owners and appropriate guidance is provided to fix and prevent data continuous issues.
- Ensures proper data security and handling protocols.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of a minimum of 3 years of Workday reporting experience
- Knowledge of Workday’s data architecture and business object model
- Preferred completion of Workday Reporting and Workday Calculated Fields courses
- Experience with creating and loading EIB’s
- Ideal candidate must have ability to review raw data and view with a keen eye to ensure the reports output is accurate, identifying any outliers in the raw data and recommend fixes.
- Ability to present reports & provide business insights to drive decision making
- Experience in turnover analysis, people analytics, workforce analytics preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and advanced proficiency in Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables)
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sonesta Hotel Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.