Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Clinical Labs of Hawaii has an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner supporting our Neighbor Island business partners.
The Human Resources Business Partner consults with management on HR related issues, develops integrated solutions in alignment with business leaders, formulates strong partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added strategies, processes, and programs that reflect the business objectives of the organization and supports employees and management priorities Areas of responsibility include the following: talent acquisition employee and leadership development, employee relations, data & metrics reporting, coordination of training initiatives, performance management, employment law compliance, and helping to build an engaged culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Partner with the division and central HR team members on initiatives to include Engagement and Retention, Policy Alignment, and Talent Attraction & Acquisition.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Consult with managers and supervisors in providing HR guidance and policy interpretation.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or variations to established policy.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate with in recruitment process, including managing requisition approvals, coordinating employment offers and onboarding/orientation of new hires.
- Use available metrics to make business recommendations and decisions
- Coordinate delivery of training and coaching programs and participate in the evaluation and monitoring training programs
- Act as initial point of contact for division employee questions on basic benefits questions/concerns and coordinating with central benefits staff as appropriate for open enrollment and other benefits issues.
- Plan, organize and facilitate employee events
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties/vendors and other stakeholders, as needed
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing department and customer needs.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field of study required
- Minimum six (6) years of Human Resources experience including a
combination of Employee Relations, Training, Recruitment, and Compensation/Benefits in either HR Generalist or Specialist positions.
- Minimum of 3 years of the resolution of complex employee relation issues.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM certification, a plus
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgment calls
- Pleasant customer service orientation and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated experience using effective interpersonal skills, listening, diplomacy, and tact to build strong professional relationships
- Advanced MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Workday, a plus
- Periodic travel within the division territory and for central HR meetings
Clinical Labs of Hawaii is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Sonic Healthcare USA is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and offers a total rewards package, apply now!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.