Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The Senior Workday Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Workday HRIS System.
- Supports ongoing administration of Workday
- Partners with Divisional HRMs to implement Workday changes
- Supports and creates Workday Integrations
- Provides subject matter and expertise around optimizing and streamlining
- Evaluate, prepare, and execute implementation of bi-annual upgrades, new features, and modules.
- Execute daily maintenance activity including but not limited to role assignment, organization set-up, and audits.
- Ability to understand the requirement end to end; both Technical and Functional and to work independently.
- Creating and Maintain Calculated Fields
- Create and Distribute custom Workday reports
- And other duties assigned
- EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder)
- Core Connectors
- Workday Studio
- Hands on experience in XMLs/XSLTs and Document Transformations
- Knowledge on the usage of Webservices in STUDIO/EIB integrations
- Basic understanding on the Security Configuration and Business Process setup in the tenant
- Ability to understand requirements from end to end; both Technically and Functionally.
- Must be able to work independently
- Negligible travel is expected for this position
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5+ years of Workday HCM and Payroll experience
- 2 or more years supporting SaaS model of HR Technology
- 2 years of successful HRIS analyst experience
- Strong functional Human Resource knowledge
- Superior oral and written communication
- Healthcare-related experience a plus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.