London, United Kingdom
Compensation & Benefits Analyst, International (Fixed Term 18 months)
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a ‘Big Six’ Hollywood Studio with a global footprint responsible for blockbuster films like Jumanji, Peter Rabbit and the Spider-Man franchise, along with renowned TV shows like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, Better Call Saul and The Crown.
Based in the London Paddington office which serves as SPE’s headquarters for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, this is a 18 Months Fixed Term Contract for a Maternity Cover Position reporting into the Executive Director, Compensation & Benefits, International.
- First point of contact for UK benefits related queries
- First point of contact for flexible benefits system (Benefex) queries around enrolment, eligibility, setup and reporting.
- Benefits administration for payroll purposes: Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans etc.
- Manage the data transfer process between benefits system and payroll
- Benefits related invoices processing, administering invoices and liaising with relevant teams to follow up payments and keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes.
- Run UK on boarding sessions specific to benefits for new joiners, train new starters on HRIS and payroll system registration process and requirements (Workday & ADP Self Service for payslip access).
- Coordination of logistics and resources when required for benefits related meetings, liaising with suppliers and arranging materials
- Partnership with Sony sister companies and benefit providers
- Managing a tracker of international benefit offering and providers
Wellness & Wellbeing
- Act as Benefits & wellbeing ambassador by promoting the company offering via regular email communications benefits surgery sessions, and wellness related activities, benefits roadshow and regular benefit related webinars
- Supports with initial job evaluations and recommends pay grades for new or revised jobs
- Supports with preparation of initial recommendations on various pay actions (promotions, bonus, Base Salary Adjustments, etc.) utilizing survey sources, market references, internal equity, and other data as appropriate
- Supports participation in compensation survey on annual basis (WTW, Croner).
- Supports with Workday admin tasks relating to compensation
- Supports salary increase, promotion, and equity review processes
- Typical experience: 2-3 years of UK benefits administration is essential, in particular: pension, private medical insurance and risk benefits
- Experience of working with benefit providers is desirable
- Experience of working with flex benefit software (Benefex ) and annual benefit selection process is desirable
- Strong customer service attitude, high levels of discretion, team-work and capacity to think laterally
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking mindset.
- The ability to have a proactive approach, and ability to be resilient at times, as well as maintaining high confidentiality, whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all payroll-related queries
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable)
GBR – London – Brunel Building