Culver City, CA
Manager, Global Talent Acquisition
Hi, we’re Sony Pictures Entertainment
We are in the business of creativity… making some of the most beloved film and television of all time for every platform in the world. As the most creative and proudly independent studio, our future is boundless.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a division of Sony Corporation, a creative entertainment company built on a foundation of technology. Along with our sister companies, we make movies, television, music and games that engage billions of people, connecting creators and audiences around the globe. We are looking for innovators to join us as we forge the future of entertainment!
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our Global Talent Acquisition team impacts Sony Pictures success by attracting and hiring top talent to join amazing teams across all lines of business studio wide. We do this through innovative sourcing strategies, keeping a pulse on the evolving market, effective employer branding strategy and more! Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) has an immediate opening for a dynamic, experienced Manager, Global Talent Acquisition to support recruitment across all divisions with a primary focus on searches Corporate and Technology job families. The Manager, Global Talent Acquisition will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective candidate search strategies. The selected candidate will have a desire to learn the entertainment / media business, understand the dynamics of an extremely competitive market and proactively be able to identify top diverse talent. This role reports into the Executive Director, Global Talent Acquisition.
We are seeking a candidate with the desire to build upon their knowledge and continue to learn the entertainment / media business, understand the dynamics of an extremely competitive market and proactively be able to identify top diverse talent. If you enjoy leading challenging searches, driving positive change in processes and brainstorming new ways to strategically recruit in today’s fast changing market, join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit and present top tier internal and external diverse slates of candidates against defined criteria for multiple disciplines, primarily with a focus on the Sales and Operations space including Sales, Distribution, Procurement, Corporate Development, Supply Chain, Logistics, Fulfillment and Operations
- Broker relationships with talent through direct sourcing, industry networking and by nurturing internal and external talent
- Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation
- Champion internal mobility by pipelining, identifying, and presenting qualified internal candidates for all vacant positions
- Effectively coach hiring managers on interview and selection process
- Set overarching corporate recruiting strategy which includes partnering on conference /event attendance in partnership with hiring team
- Continuously develop business knowledge and acumen of company and departmental objectives, industry and corporate challenges and current market dynamics
- Build and maintain solid relationships People & Organization (P&O) Business Partners to develop recruiting strategies and assess future talent needs
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5-7 years of corporate recruitment / talent acquisition experience, preferably in a Fortune 500 organization and/or Entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Global perspective with the ability to successfully adapt to a continuously growing and changing environment
- Experience recruiting in a high-touch environment preferred
- Solid knowledge of how to leverage sourcing tools including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Working knowledge of Workday or other ATS tools
- Ability to effectively handle and manage highly confidential information
- Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines in an ever-changing environment
- Customer service and team orientation that promotes collaboration and superior service delivery
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple requisitions and talent driven projects simultaneously while remaining effective in both, structured and ambiguous environments
- Keen attention to detail, efficient and highly organized; articulate both written and verbally
- Superior work ethic, accountability and ownership of work
- Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
- A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle.
- Immediate matching and vesting for your 401k plan.
- A wide array of innovative employee benefits to support you (and your family), including Student Loan Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and access to discounted Pet Insurance.
- Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to holidays, personal days and vacation time.
- Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
- Build your community by joining our Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
- Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
- If you live near Culver City, enjoy all the amazing offerings at our beautiful Studio Lot, including multiple Commissaries with menus for every palate, a state-of-the-art gym and fitness program, as well as onsite medical, dental, mental health and nutrition professionals.
- Watch movies and TV shows at work(!), during employee screenings of our newest movies and TV shows.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at [email protected]
* Sony Pictures – CA – Culver City Area & Studios