SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
- Using Salesforce to review submitted quotes and purchase orders for completeness, accuracy, and adherence to company and sales policies
- Using Workday ERP System to verify invoices upon completion of orders and create credit adjustments
- Managing high volume of emails and requests from all areas of the business meeting the SLA on response time while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proactively managing own workload as needed with little to no guidance
- Communicate with customers and internal sales representatives to action issues and queries regarding salesforce/quoting and license keys
- Work with business users and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in on-going process improvements
- Work to tight timeline to ensure all necessary work is completed prior to end of day
- You will be required to assist with the workload to support sales for month end and specifically SOTI’s quarter ends and be flexible with working times
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Work up to becoming a subject matter expert in Orders Operations and the ability to identify when policies are not adhered to
- Uphold company core values and support ethical and responsible behavior. Follow through on commitments and meet attendance standards
Experience You’ll Bring
- Ability to work independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy with MS office required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Positive, solution-focused attitude
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Workday experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced environment is a plus
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected].
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.