SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You are an educated professional at an early stage of your career. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment, and you are willing to learn and grow, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career with SOTI.
- Develop and test configuration for Workday in areas of core HCM, Finance, Payroll, Absence, Integration including reports and business processes. Configuration will support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes.
- Manage and execute on case management tickets, as well as ongoing system enhancement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday system.
- Develop and update documentation and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory policies and internal mandates.
- Independently consults with clients to understand business case for changes, process improvements, interfaces, or enhancements; evaluates needs; documents scope and objectives, work with clients to test and implement approved changes.
- Contributes to small to medium-scale projects from conception to implementation, that meet or exceed joint IT performance goals and the continuous improvement of Finance service delivery.
- Responsible for coaching and advising business stakeholders for their ownership in Workday system (Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruiting, Payroll). Support HR, Payroll & Finance in overseeing consistency in service delivery, drive standardization, and share best practices across the organization.
- Partner closely and develop strong relationships with HR and the Business to improve workflow efficiency and transactional experiences. Ascertain future needs and develop/communicate to HR and IT to support the business.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with the HR, IT and Workday community to ensure that defined work streams and SMEs within HR are aligned with the strategic business objectives of the organization.
- Proactively recommends process improvements/solutions utilizing technology to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of systems and capabilities with internal customers.
- Work with HR business partners to ensure new processes are fully/accurately developed and implemented as approved.
- Lead the review and update cycle of new Workday releases, ensuring seamless implementation. Review and assign automatic and optional releases to HRIS product leads to analyze enhancements and determine if and how they will increase efficiency to the organization.
- Handle sensitive data with care ensuring all necessary security measures are taken.
- Monitor the team’s internal ticketing system including troubleshooting incoming tickets.
- Actively seek and respond to feedback from customers. Escalate issues and concerns to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Workday configuration. Ideally HCM, benefits, Absence and Finance. Good workin specific experience related to Security, Reporting, Recruiting, Benefits and/or Absence. Additional experience with Time Tracking and/or Payroll being a plus.
- Experience in a matrix and shared services environment and case management is required.
- Business acumen and the ability to exercise proper judgment, such as maintaining confidentiality in all areas, is expected.
- Strong effective communication (written & verbal) for change management support, relationship building, presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically as well as strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results oriented, show initiative and creativity, and have a bias for action.
- MS Office skills required – strong PC skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.