IN – GURGAON VILLAGE NATHUPUR THE AMBIENCE CORPORATE TOWER II
The Role: Compensation Analyst
The Location: Gurgaon, India
The Role and Team: The role of Compensation Analyst provides year-round consultation for compensation strategy, processes, systems and/or projects, with a focus on compensation activities in India and APAC. You will be part of the Global Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE) team. It is a team made up of colleagues across the globe, with certain team members focused on Broad Based Compensation, Executive Compensation, and Recognition. This team works to enhance and deliver compensation solutions to business leaders and professionals across the Globe.
What’s in it for you: The opportunity to further develop your skills within a global company, to operate as part of a Global Total Rewards Team.
- Provide year-round support on a wide range of enterprise activities that enable the annual and semi-annual processes with a focus on compensation analysis, system testing, compensation process/review facilitation, and client support/training. Includes supporting the administration of the year-end/ mid -year processes, liaising with People Partners across the globe, handling reporting and analysis, etc. to ensure the success of the process.
- Serve as the primary contact in regards to compensation queries, system issues, compensation review process and preparation of reports for executive meetings.
- Support annual global participation in external compensation surveys and participate in special benchmarking studies. Includes partnership with the People and business unit leadership, as well as external vendors, to ensure the proper match for the jobs, create reports, and analyze results and report findings to Compensation team.
- Partner with the Compensation team in conducting the job evaluation process: determining grade levels and job titles.
- Provide guidance to Talent Acquisition and People Partners, for non-executive level roles, that is focused on internal equity, external market comparability, and results in the creation of hiring packages that cover internal mobility and external recruitment activities
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support the compensation function.
- Work with People teams and managers to provide solutions to business issues and/or business requests including support of acquisitions, providing pay-mix solutions, creation of hiring packages, research escalations, etc.
- Generate and deploy proven People Rewards processes and increase process adherence in the countries.
What We’re Looking For:
- Knowledge of compensation fundamentals and statistical analysis.
- Likely has about 7 years of experience, with some of those years in a Compensation field/Analytics; we are open to non-traditional career paths.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in accounting, finance, economics, etc.
- Advanced to expert-level Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, V-look-up, Macros, etc.) as well as advanced knowledge of Word & PowerPoint. Must be able to gain expertise with in-house compensation support systems.
- Experience with WorkDay and compensation systems and accompanying report writers (i.e. PeopleSoft, Power BI, Tableau, PeopleFluent, etc.)
- Strong organization and time management skills, attention to detail is critical; able to work on concurrent projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with HR and Finance colleagues, line management and employees.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment in task force situations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to summarize, present and analyze HR data
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 – Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)