MY – PENANG 38 JALAN SULTAN AHMAD SHAH – LOTS 3.02 7.01 & 9.01
Hyderabad – Purva Summit
Virtual, United Kingdom
IN – NOIDA CANDOR TECHSPACE SECTOR 62
US – NC – RALEIGH 421 FAYETTEVILLE STREET
S&P Global Corporate
The Role: Workday Reporting Manager
The Team: The aim of the People Analytics and Reporting team is to drive strategic change through the understanding and use of data and analytics across our business, while providing a consistent, amazing people experience that enables our people and people leaders to make confident, data driven decisions.
What’s in it for you: We’re looking for an experienced People Reporting Manager to join us in achieving our goals. You’ll join a global fast paced, dynamic team geared towards delivering top notch solutions that maximize value across our business. As the owner of the administration and improvement of our Workday reporting practice, the support you’ll provide to our business will be instrumental in moving the organization towards actionable insights using data and analytics.
- Design, deployment and maintenance of Workday dashboards and reports to ensure quality, current, accurate and complete data produced as a result:
- Develop an understanding of the existing dashboard landscape
- Gather requirements for necessary changes based on business needs
- Impact assessment and dependency mapping to ascertain up- and down-stream mitigations required
- End-to-end development of complex Workday reports and dashboards, including matrix and composite reports and nested calculated fields
- Develop, write and perform testing activities based on the scope of the report and dashboards; investigate root cause of data discrepancies, accessibility issues and technical issues related report and dashboard; discuss and agree on resolutions with appropriate data owners
- Audit & evaluate existing built reports and dashboards to align to current practices and business landscape
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business and functions to drive data quality
- Ensure processes and data handling are in compliance with our Data Security & Privacy policies and guidelines
- Identify improvement opportunities, research new functionality and ideas, and recommend solutions as appropriate; keep up to date on latest best practices and technological discoveries to be adopted/replicated
- Support and champion the reporting function as it grows and develops into a mature state; create and develop partnerships with the people team, HRIT, and business teams
- Manage a small team of Workday Reporting Analysts, responsible for delivering our reporting strategy through their day to day work
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Workday reporting, including strong technical skills in report writing, advanced calculated fields, data sources, security and dashboard creation and maintenance
- A strong working knowledge of HR systems, functions, processes, and advanced reporting environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; familiarity with advanced spreadsheets, pivot tables, formulas, and data visualization; ability to learn new software and technologies as needed
- Strong organizational awareness, structured and analytical thought process
- Exceptional level of attention to detail, connecting-the-dots and holistically inquisitive in exploring solutioning through innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and as an individual contributor; ability to manage time effectively and manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong technology aptitude and interest in research, data, metrics and analysis
- Solution oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement; ability to diagnose issues and clearly articulate solutions
- For candidates from India, Pakistan, Malaysia this will be EMEA shift
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 10
The Location: India, Pakistan, Malaysia, UK, US
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 – Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)