The People Services department leads the development of Industry leading people strategies. It is a future-oriented function with a focus on attraction and engagement of the best talent to drive growth and innovation in the world of sports and technology.
Reporting to one of two Senior Reward Partners with a diverse global partnering portfolio, you will have a number of focus areas including helping to drive the implementation of the global reward strategy through strong reward analytics and commercial acumen and support. This is an ideal opportunity to join a growing central reward function.
- Join a team supporting the Senior Reward Partners with advanced analytics and stakeholder management for the global Betting & Gaming and Sales populations
- Create and maintain country and job family pay ranges to support business needs and compensation strategy
- Coach and support wider People Team on all reward practices. Including assisting the Talent Acquisition Team with offers for new hires, promotions and relocations
- Support the business in reviewing Workday Reward requests, integrate compensation data, reporting and process management. Work closely with the People Systems Team to enhance Workday tools and analytics that can support the delivery of reward practices
- Support the annual global merit cycle for pay and bonuses.
- Proactively consult, communicate and train people team colleagues on total reward programs
- Deliver regional and local total reward programs
- Provide compensation recommendations and support for management as required
- Work closely with the sales operations team to deliver the quarterly and annual Sales commission payments
- Deliver the annual global incentive programs
- Assist in the design, delivery and management of global mobility programs to effectively support business growth
- Bachelor´s degree in HRM/Business Administration or related field
- Significant previous experience in a global/ regional Total Reward’s Analyst role within a Hi-Tech company (matrixed environment an advantage)
- Understanding of pay legislation and practices globally
- Highly analytical and numeric, with strong advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with external salary data providers (ideally Radford, WTW, Mercer)
- Experience with SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) and Incentive calculations
- Experience in the delivery of global mobility programmes
- In depth Workday and Sharepoint knowledge
- Worked across borders in virtual teams
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Experience in effectively influencing internal stakeholder relationships
Make the team that changes the way the world experiences sport.
Sportradar is the leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services. Since 2001, we have occupied a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries; providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business.