Allentown, PA – 1110 American Parkway
St. Luke’s is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke’s are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay for health care.
The Advanced Practitioner Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting with the mission of the network’s growth and provider satisfaction strategies by supporting the recruitment of Advanced Practitioners and Fellows. Activities include sourcing, advertising, candidate relationship management, interviewing, hiring, onboarding and coordination of / attendance at recruitment events, conferences etc. The Advanced Practitioner Recruiter serves as a resource to employees, managers and applicants in regard to full cycle recruitment functions. In this role, the Advanced Practitioner Recruiter interacts with all levels of the organization and community,
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Advanced Practitioner recruitment in existing and newly developed specialties as assigned. Develops effective strategies in promoting SLPG and SLUHN opportunities, for the recruitment of providers in training and in practice. Develops plans for the growth, retention and replacement of AP’s when necessary.
- Develops recruitment and attraction strategy to include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, and talent planning.
- Manages all aspects of the process by identifying, qualifying and responding to candidate inquiries; contacting candidates and discussing opportunities; presenting candidates to the appropriate senior manager and internal recruitment committee for consideration; makes all necessary arrangements to fully expose the candidate as appropriate, to the opportunity and to the community; follows up with candidates/department or group, to determine continued interest; initiates post offer processes to include medical staff privileges, contracting and onboarding.
- Responsible for workforce planning of Advanced Practitioner average days to fill an open position, quality of hire and retention goals for assigned Service Line.
- Leads the college relations initiatives by attending class presentations/job fairs to engage Advanced Practitioner students.
- Supports the Director of Provider Services and Recruitment as needed to address current recruitment activities, and team development.
- Attends national and local medical conferences, Advanced Practitioner events, job fairs, networks with local and national colleges.
- Collects pertinent data about the opportunity. Summarizes information and develops a practice and community profile to communicate the opportunity to the candidate.
- Maintains database of all candidates’ information to include curriculum vitae, contact information, internal referrals, and follow-up information.
- Serves as liaison with candidates, Service Line Managers, and Hospital Administrators.
- Maintains up-to-date working knowledge and complies with all aspects of St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network Human Resources policies, and State and Federal Employment and Affirmative Action Laws.
- Prepares and presents monthly recruitment reports and tracks costs associated with recruitment efforts for each opportunity.
- Responsible to manage workday transactions including but not limited to FTE changes, transfers, promotions, and new hires.
- Works with the Service Line Managers to develop provider retention plans.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting for up to eight hours per day. Standing and walking as necessary. Frequently using fingers/hands for typing, computer entry etc. Twisting and turning of hands occasionally. Pushing and pulling. Occasionally stoops, bends, squat, kneel and reach above shoulder level. Hearing as it relates to normal conversation. Seeing as it relates to general and near vision.
EDUCATION: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, marketing, public relations or healthcare management.
Five years of experience in talent acquisition related role is required. Minimum two to three of experience in provider recruitment is strongly preferred.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke’s!!