Princeton, New Jersey
Charlotte, North Carolina
Kansas City, Missouri
The Workday HRIS HCM Technology Consultant will support the execution of processes and projects focused on improving the efficiency of our Global HCM platform while integrating and maintaining global regulatory requirements through the use of technology. The incumbent is responsible to ensure design/configuration takes into consideration of upstream/downstream business processes and data quality impact. S/he will also provide complex analytical assessments in support of process and technology improvements.
This role will also act as an internal consultant providing best practice technology solutions that are tailored to our unique business needs. Assist business for other technology needs (i.e. non Workday).
- Serve as an escalation point for critical HCM issue resolution.
- Manage portfolio of projects. Collaborate with varies Technology leads (Benefits, Compensation Core Talent, Payroll, Prism, Talent Acquisition, Time Management, Workforce planning & Analytics) to support change management initiatives.
- Support process redesign efforts with both technically (Configuration Changes) and functionally by partnering with colleagues to build business process and system connections.
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies around system processes and programs.
- Work collaboratively across the GHR teams to understand business strategies, program design initiatives and turn them into clear business requirements.
- Conduct complex business analysis and gather functional requirements to produce documentation and information on current and future processes & systems.
- Serve on Agile team(s) to provide subject matter expertise on processes and data sources. Partner with the business to translate requirements into stories, establish priority and assist with UAT to aid in decision making related recruiting solutions.
- Identify, design, configure, test, implement, execute and maintain system configuration. Demonstrate design options using prototyping.
- Drive adoption of new technology enhancements to improve capabilities during each release cycle.
- Build a sustainable operational infrastructure which improves efficiencies, scalability and self-reliance across the talent team to improve the speed, quality and efficiency of decision making.
- Lead/Project manage the annual calibration cycle, including in-depth involvement with Workday configuration.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for issues and errors, and manage potential solutions Aid in troubleshooting of Tier 3 inquiries regarding compensation technology issues.
- Maintain global job architecture to ensure jobs are levelled appropriately across the organization.
- Ensure all process/system design satisfies all audit requirements and mitigates risk.
- Ability to listen, learn and creatively build solutions that are practical and effective for the organization.
Skills & Experience
- Develop solutions through continuous adjustments to system configuration using Agile/innovative iterative prototype methodology.
- Hands on experience with Workday Configuration (Core HCM Required)
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work with large complex data sets and reports.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work effectively with client and team members, balance multiple work streams and meet all deadlines.
- Other enterprise HR data structures a plus but not required.
- Excellent MS Office experience with Advanced Excel (development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookups) expertise with a willingness to work hands on in the research and data details as well as in the analysis.
- Ability to handle sensitive HR information with high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing in order to exchange information and be able to seek out specific information from others. Job requires significant interface with members of HR.
- Proven project management and problem solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Collaborative work style.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, mathematics, human resources, computer information systems or related field
- 3+ years hands on Workday Configuration
- 6+ years relevant consultant experience or similar level role experience; preferably in large global company; prior financial services experience a plus but not required.
$100,000 – $167,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.