Job Description – Workday Developer
We are seeking a Workday Developer to join our HR Workforce Insights Team to build, implement and maintain inbound and outbound integrations within the Workday application.
The Workday Developer will be responsible for creating dynamic dashboards, other Workday enabled methods to provide insights into the State Street global workforce and will work as a team member supporting all integration, reporting writing and report building related activities by designing, testing in UAT and launching reporting products in Production environment.. This role will drive the delivery of HR related metrics and information to HR Centers of Excellence and the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong Workday Report Writing background coupled with technical expertise and consultative skill. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape how information is delivered and utilized by the function and business.
- Engage with stakeholders to build, maintain and enhance Workday enabled HR metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Write Workday reports customizing to different business needs.
- Automate and optimize reporting to align to business requirements and improve performance
- Consult with leaders (HR and Business) to develop dashboards metrics and intuitive reports that derive actionable insights to support State Street strategies
- Develop strong reciprocal relationships with users and HR technical team
- Analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing graphs charts and metrics to enable data driven decisions
- Testing of enhancements, features and releases as they relate to integrations and assess t
Experience with the following is a must:
- Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, BIRT Design Workday EIB
- Experience with building and maintenance Workday reports ,dashboards and calculated fields
- 3-5 years’ HCM Workday experience, Workday report writing is a must.
- Knowledge of Workday security administration
- Strong technical and working knowledge of HR systems and applications
- The work will require the candidate to be competent in all aspects HCM Workday
- Certified in Workday report writer / PRISM is a plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years Human Capital Management experience.
- Results-oriented — ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well both independently and on a team in a deadline driven environment
- Hands on report writing experience with Workday Core HR Talent Acquisition and Compensation, Performance modules
- Experience in driving continuous improvement
- Knowledge of HR data structure and processes a plus
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft/Oracle SQL/Qlikview/Tableau is a plus