Do you thrive in an accounting function where you get a chance to interact with a large variety of colleagues and clients? Would you like to work in a Danish software house with a reputable brand name?
Stibo Systems is seeking a new team member to join the Global Accounting & Controlling Team. This position will report into VP Finance Global Accounting, and the role is based out of our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark.
“We are a team of professionals who look forward to welcoming our new colleague and sharing our knowledge with them,” says Hiring Manager Dorthe Kristensen, VP Finance Global Accounting.
This is the job
You will be responsible for making sure that we report accurate direct costs every month. And you will also be responsible for the monthly analysis that we need to make every month. Part of the job involves interacting with multiple departments internally. Our work is executed in the ERP system Workday.
Furthermore, you will:
- Control & Governance of direct costs
- Analysis of direct costs
- Support the Senior Business Controllers with relevant data
- Support others on the finance and accounting teams as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Manages the control and governance of direct costs in the Stibo Systems -this includes both cloud, SAN and contractor costs.
This is the Team
We are a Global Accounting & Controlling team who mainly support the organization from our headquarter in Aarhus, Denmark. We are total a team of 17 employees where 4 of our colleagues are placed in US and Colombia. This position is a new role in our global team as we want to have more focus on our direct costs.
Who we are looking for:
Ideally you will have a naturally curios mindset as the role involves a lot of attention to detail and following up with people to ensure that we get quality in the direct costs. We are looking for someone who has a helpful attitude and positive mindset.
Furthermore, you have:
- Previous experience in controlling
- Associates degree in Accounting
- MS Office 365 experience, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus but not a requirement
- Proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles desirable
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English and Danish in both writing and speaking
At Stibo System, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- We care about our colleague’s work-life balance, and we offer flexibility through a hybrid work model
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
This is who we are
Stibo Systems is a global company with a Nordic heritage. We help companies transform into digital leaders through market-leading multidomain master data management that delivers transparency. Through our solution, large brands (our customers) connect data across their products, customers, stores, employees, suppliers, digital assets and much, much more.
We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Should you have questions about the position, you are also welcome to contact Dorthe Kristensen, VP Finance, Global Accounting, on [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.