Work Flexibility: Hybrid
The HR Operations Specialist is the first point of contact for Managers and Employees, at all levels of the organization, regarding HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday system questions or issues.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Provide accurate, consistent, and timely responses via telephone, Teams and HR case management system.
- Ensure that every question or issue is entered in the case management system & maintains customer contact until the case has been resolved
- Support workforce administration on the designated HR employee life cycle activities such as: new hires, terminations, transfer, promotions, salary changes, transfers, personal data changes, position management, job title changes, supervisor changes, department changes.
- Provide guidance and training on HR processes, workflow, and relevant systems.
- Identify trends in customer issues and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities
- Manage workload efficiency to fulfil commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Support system testing and deployment of new functionality
- Manage and sometimes lead key projects that fall within the scope of HR Operations in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
Education and/or special training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2 years HR Administration experience, ideally in an international environment.
- Fluent English and German. Any additional European language (French, Spanish, Polish) is an advantage.
- Strong in relationship management and focus on solving the internal customer problems.
- Excellent customer service and administrative orientation.
- Strong knowledge of HR function and business processes.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple projects/ processes simultaneously.
Travel Percentage: 10%