Work Flexibility: Hybrid or Onsite
The HR Operations Specialist is the first point of contact for Managers and Employees at all levels of the organization, regarding HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday system questions or issues (excellent training provided both in Workday & ServiceNow).
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Support workforce administration processing and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activity such as: employment contracts, termination letters, transfer letters, salary change notifications, employment testimonials, any other relevant addenda, on-boarding and off boarding.
- Respond to and troubleshoot employee and manager-related workforce transactions and issues.
- Direct employees and managers to the appropriate online support materials, reports, tools systems, and/or vendors, if applicable.
- Provide guidance and training on HR processes, workflow and relevant systems.
- Identify trends in customer issues and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Manage and sometimes lead key projects that fall within the scope of HR Operations in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide reporting support wherever required.
- Fluent English and French/German is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-2 years HR Administration experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Strong in relationship management and focus on solving the internal customer problems.
- Good communication skills, both written as well as spoken.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
Travel Percentage: 10%