Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Work Flexibility: Remote
Who we want:
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do:
The Lead Workday Analyst performs functional administration activities on all HR systems and/or reporting tools for HR functions, including talent acquisition, compensation, talent management, core HR, U.S. payroll, time, and absence. You will consult and provide guidance on system design activities on HR projects, providing HR system expertise and guidance on the benefits of automating and standardizing HR functionality.
- Design system solutions and perform configurations for Workday applications
- Provide instruction for HR Operations on the use of HR applications and troubleshooting errors
- Consult on design solutions, configuration and system use, providing information proactively
- Independently manage projects and coordinate with HR functional teams for process, system and system support initiatives.
- Lead system implementation or release activities, providing guidance and counsel to business partners, systems analysts on priority and design solutions
- Analyze and design interface solutions to share data with other HR applications and downstream systems
- Manage plans for and execute regression and release testing on HR applications functionality
- Communicate regularly with systems development on projects, design changes and other work impacting the user community
- Coordinate and communicate system changes, required systems maintenance/downtime, changes in functionality, etc. to the HR operations team and other impacted functions
- Understand proper use, storage and transmission of sensitive employee data and actively participate in system and data quality compliance activities.
What you Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree in Business, Information Technology or related major is preferred
- Five or more years’ experience in an HRIS, functional systems or professional business function role required
- System implementation or other applicable project execution experience required
- Experience with Workday applications highly preferred or integrated HR and payroll systems required
- Experience collaborating with diverse team members in a remote or virtual setting preferred
- Experience supporting compensation and performance preferred
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.