New York, NY
We’re redefining what’s possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
Benefits & Leaves Associate
- Support all aspects of our benefits and well-being programs comprised of medical, dental, vision, life, workers compensation, disability, voluntary, and retirement benefits.
- Complete data reconciliations to monitor benefit records, ensuring the integrity of data between systems and benefits carriers.
- Partner with employees and vendors to research and resolve eligibility concerns
- Assist with the annual Open Enrollment process including creating timelines, communications, promoting awareness, and ensuring the accurate enrollment of all employees.
- Process employee information and deduction changes for payroll.
- Process benefits related invoices
- Coordinate wellbeing events and activities
- Support employees on benefits policies by leading new hire benefits orientation, explaining policies and providing appropriate resources
- Act as subject matter expert for SA absence plans. When applicable, they research to gain necessary information applicable to the case management process.
- Administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA,
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.).
- Proactively communicates with employees as needed.
- Manage caseload efficiently, organizes priorities, provide timely intervention, and maintains sensitivity to confidential records.
- 1-3 years of Benefits & Leaves Administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized and has strong project management skills that will help keep track of upcoming, ongoing, and past work product.
- Understands shifting priorities, is comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Is proactive, precise, logical, objective, solutions- oriented, and ambitious.
- Can build strong relationships grounded in trust and consistently advise on best practice.
- Communicates effectively, gearing messaging towards the target audience.
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Knowledge of Workday HCM
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.