Fort Mill SC 29715
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Benefits Coordinator will assist the benefits team with the administrative functions of the department, such as receiving and processes all benefit-related mail and forms, processing vendor/carrier invoices and maintaining benefits records and other plan documentation.
- Provide ongoing administrative support for the benefits department
- Process monthly billing, reconciliation and prepare payment requests for all group plan premiums
- Contact employees by mail, phone and email as needed regarding benefit coverage and documentation
- Run necessary reports in a timely manner
- Assist benefit team with open enrollment duties as needed
- Responsible for ensuring benefit plan documents are updated in Workday and company intranet sites
- Assist Benefits team with 401k administrative duties
- Responsible for creating and tracking team weekly meeting notes
- Compile and maintain employee benefits records and documentation
- Assist with annual audit for benefit plans and retirement plans
- Receive, review and process all mail received by the benefit department, such as national medical support notices (NMSN), qualified medical child support order (QMCSO) surveys, etc.
- Respond to notifications from state agencies regarding court-ordered medical support notices
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma plus 1-3 years of general office experience
- Strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- At least 1 year of relevant benefits administration experience
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical, audit and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct research, analyze material logically, and share ideas and recommendations clearly
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Health & welfare benefits administration experience preferred
- Workday experience preferred
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.