Fort Mill SC 29715
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job Description Summary
HRT Reporting and Integration Developer is responsible for maintaining and delivering a scalable integration solution to support both external venders and internal systems, analyzing requirements, executing system and process improvements, project managing system implementations, design and developing reporting and ensuring appropriate data standards.
- Develop and maintain simple to complex workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday report Write and Report Designer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Analyze and optimize report performance
- Develop and maintain calculated fields to support reporting and integration needs
- Architects, builds and tests Workday inbound and outbound integrations
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations and develop new integrations
- Work with external venders for implementing integration with third part system or services
- Develop and execute unit and system test plans
- Partner with functional leads and QA to create and maintain Kainos test plans
- Support end-users, functional leads, system administrators and vendors as necessary
- Understand and follow data governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor ’s degree in business, Human Resources, information systems or computer science or equivalent experience plus 5+ years of experience with Workday, including 3+ years of experience with Workday reporting and integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the Agile Methodology (Scrum preferred)
- Workday post implementation experience required
- Exceptional analytical ability, strong technical skills and business intelligence skills
- Possess strong customer service orientation, demonstrating a full understanding of the needs of the customer
- Experience with automated testing tools; Kainos Smart preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to influence others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relations
- Uses various development tools and integration products such as Workday Studio, Cloud Connect and other tools
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (JSON, WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Strong technical experience with XML and XLST
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where planning, organization, time management and prioritizing is necessary
- T-SQL preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Base Pay Range: $82,582.00 – 113,550.80
Gear up for an exciting career!
Sunbelt Rentals supports service members. Veterans encouraged to apply.
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.