Fort Mill SC 29715
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job Description Summary
HRT System Analyst II will provide solutions to system and process needs by leading discovery sessions with functional areas, analyzing requirements, executing system and process improvements, project managing system implementations, design and developing reporting and ensuring appropriate data standards.
- Conducting functional design reviews to gather business requirements.
- Developing and configuring flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of HCM, Compensation, Security, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Recruiting and other functional areas as needed
- Partner with functional areas to improve process, design and configuration, research issues and provide resolutions, evaluate requests and make recommendations to business users
- Support end-users, functional leads, system administrators and vendors as necessary
- Works with business users to analyze reporting needs, design and document report criteria, develop reports and processing procedures to meet those needs
- Partner with functional leads and QA to create and maintain Kainos test plans
- Provide status reports, progress reports and documentation to functional leads and management
- Review weekly updates and bi-annual releases for issues or features that will impact end users
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree in businessHuman Resources, information systems or computer science or equivalent related experience
- 5 -10 years’ experience with Workday HCM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills interact across all levels from junior members to senior management
- Experience within the Agile Methodology (Scrum preferred)
- Workday implementation experience required
- Workday post implementation experience required
- Workday certification in at least 2 functional areas
- Exceptional analytical ability, strong technical skills and business intelligence skills
- Possess strong Customer Service orientation, demonstrate a full understanding of the needs of the customer
- Experience with automated testing tools; Kainos Smart preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to influence others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relations
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where planning, organization, time management and prioritizing is necessary
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Enterprise reporting tools and Workday reporting
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Base Pay Range: $81,053.00 – 111,447.60
Gear up for an exciting career!
Sunbelt Rentals supports service members. Veterans encouraged to apply.
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.