Bandar Bayan Baru, MYS
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a Senior Workday Integrations Developer where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the Workday Integrations for the assigned area. Provide guidance and expert coaching to peers and the Team Lead Workday Integrations & Reporting on system capabilities and advanced ways to optimize and automate the Workday Integrations to down- and upstream systems.
- Own the entire feature adoption lifecycle for the assigned integrations from identifying improvement potentials to obtain the necessary approvals, configure and test the new or improved integrations and deploy them accordingly.
- Responsible to translate business needs into technical requirements, to implement solutions and to coordinate and lead activities related to project work plans.
- Own the review and management of Workday bi-annual release cycles for the assigned technical area. Develop best practice review and readiness plan.
- Research new enhancements and improvement opportunities on a regular basis through the Workday Community. Establish and maintain networks to other Workday Customers.
- Perform configuration, setup, develop test plans and execute on delivering new Workday integrations and configuration updates.
- Act as Level 2 Expert and support the Workday Support team in evaluating Workday Integrations specific issues and enhancement requests. Determine business insights, validity, level of effort and prioritization for potential roadmap delivery.
- Determine in close co-operation with the Workday Support team and Workday Training & Engagement Specialist if repeated issues, errors or training questions require changes to Swarovski’s Workday configuration and vice-versa.
- Maintain and improve own technical knowledge about Workday for the assigned integration area.
- Closely partner with the Workday Functional Developers to ensure a seamless end-to-end operation of Workday.
- Closely partner with the Workday Data Quality responsible to ensure data quality and integrity by supporting regular maintenance and system audits for the assigned areas.
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in the similar capacity
- Excellent command in English (proficiency).
- Extensive hands-on experience with Workday Integrations ideally across all functional areas with in-depth knowledge for the assigned area (Workday certified).
- Hands on experience with Workday Extend application development.
- Experience of the HRIS aspects of HR Processes such as performance review, merit cycle or onboarding processes.
- Analytical ability to review data and see relationships and possesses strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong listener.
- A team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment which is undergoing transformational change.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization and speak in a way that other less technical colleagues can understand.
- Experience supporting and partnering with diverse and globally dispersed stakeholders and team members.
What we offer
You can expect a range of benefits, including:
- Swarovski products discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering leave
- Learning and development programs
Masters of Light Since 1895
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.