Bandar Bayan Baru, MYS
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience and create. As a Workday Support Specialist you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day ticket resolution as a part of Workday support serving globally.
- Regular contact with the Workday key users across the globe in order to resolve Workday related queries
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations teams, ensure escalation if applicable
- Ability to deliver independently with little help from the SME.
- Have a very good knowledge to find out solutions to problems from Workday Community.
- See and understand the ‘holistic picture’ and recognize and understand any impacts to system landscape
- Understand and follow Data Governance, support initiatives for ensuring data quality and if necessary highlight data quality issues
- Trainings & knowledge sharing with the other team members
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- At least 3-yeas extensive hands-on experience in Workday in core HCM and at least two of the following functional areas: Recruiting, Security, Talent, Time & Absence Management and Reporting.
- Excellent understanding of HR Processes
- Experience in understanding configuration of the system (e.g. analyze business processes or EIB) is a must
- Experience with Reporting. Knowledge of calculated fields is preferable.
- Service orientation and service partnership attitude
- Strong IT and systems affinity and enjoying working with IT systems
- Continuous improvement mindset combined with a solution orientated work approach
- Flexible and agile personality with strong coordinative and organizational skills enjoying the work in an international team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to read and interpret data
- Ability to deal with complexity and to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English, additional language skills are plus
Masters of Light Since 1895
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.