Manassas, United States
Culpeper, United States
About the Role
Passionate about the fusion of technology and HR? Look no further! We’re looking for someone like you who’s willing to partner with our global IT team with a focus on our HR tech to capture new requirements, work collaboratively to solve challenges, and take the future of our HR systems to the next level. If you’re looking for a routine, data crunching, report producing kind of job then this isn’t for you because here you’ll be asked to think outside the box and work autonomously to solve problems.
Change is a key aspect of the role, and the ability to operate within ambiguity, while staying focused on the end goal. Whether you are facilitating change or driving change…we promise change is a core aspect of the role that will not change!
- We are Global, with a Regional focus. This means that while you will be located in the US, your stakeholders will be located across the world. Effective collaboration across all regions is a critical success factor as you work to gather and understand our internal digital HR needs.
- HRIS Knowledge, each day will bring new challenges and require you to tap into your HRIS knowledge and experience. Whether that’s problem solving through Workday processes or performing application upgrades, you’ll need to be comfortable moving from system to system and picking up how we do things here at SWIFT. Don’t worry though because we have amazing HR CoEs who enable us to go deep when needed.
- Talent & Learning, talent development is a core function of your role, whether it’s putting together instructional guides for new processes or coming up with organization-wide training on a new release, you’ll be in the driver’s seat to figure out the best way to do it, so an interest in the Learning arena is important.
- Industry Interest, with the world of digital HR and beyond. We’re constantly looking for new ways to innovate, improve our processes, and enhance our technology. You’ll have the resources you need to make change happen but do you have the passion to stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with trends?
HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, HR Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- It would be great if you had 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst in a related industry but more importantly is that you have a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge and expertise including: HR practices: recruitment, talent development, performance management, as well as change manage experience: initiating, steering, coaching and sustaining change. Also, being a good communicator helps!
HR Tech skills: Workday experience is a must! Since most of your day will be spent thinking about Workday you should be fairly comfortable using it. However, you need to be skilled and versed in IT in general (e.g., you’ve worked with other HRIS systems before and preferably know what those stand for!) Everyone can learn, but know that we use many systems, SAP, JIRA, Confluence … and would expect that you are comfortable being hands-on and utilizing them to the fullest.
What we offer
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.