Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travelers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in leading the world forward. Which is why we work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Eight of the top 10 banks. Four of the top 5 global technology companies. Over 900 communications providers. And how we’re able to provide our incredible talent with an innovative culture and great benefits.
Who We’re Looking For
You are driven by a passion for making the learning experience seamless and easy for employees. As a member of the Talent Development Team, the Learning Experience Administrator (LXP Admin) supports the business through leveraging the full capacity of the learning management system and other learning-related technologies/portals. This position will support all aspects of the systems including the administration and maintenance of processes in our Learning Management System (LMS). You thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment. Your behaviors align strongly with our values (Seek to Understand, Lead with Yes, Debate, Decide & Do, Think Ahead & Move Fast and Re-imagine the Possibilities), because ours do.
Some of What You’ll Do
Support the Administration of the Core Learning Management System
- Maintain and manage overall technical functionality and user experience within the learning management system (LMS) as well as tools, software and external content integrated with the LMS.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to maximize the utilization of system features to manage learning events, training modules, assessments, surveys, and reports.
- Manage the daily utilization and maintenance of the LMS.
- Establish and maintain training curriculums within the LMS.
- Partner with Talent Development and IT to ensure system accuracy.
- Perform all duties for online learning content launch and assignments including maintaining a training asset database, upload, review, and test content, and ensure proper transcript reporting.
- Coordinate the delivery of online, classroom offerings, and blended training programs using the LMS.
- Maintain security roles and permission for varying user groups.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues relating to system functionality and software in partnership with HR Technology and the LMS vendor.
- Manage the Internal Training team mailbox, assisting employees with enrollment and/or course issues.
- Coordinate and oversee LMS system enhancements and upgrades.
- Maintain subject matter expertise utilizing on the job training, continuing education, workshops, and vendor conferences.
Build Internal Standards for Processes and Analytics
- Develop and document standard operating procedures, best practices, and guidelines for internal use of the LMS; communicate these to stakeholders and drove continuous improvement.
- Partner with Talent Development team to create efficient processes for training related requests.
- Proactively educate Talent Development on capabilities and features to ensure we leverage the full capacity of the learning technology.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of annual mandatory training requirements and new hire course curriculum assignments.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure training and reporting requirements are met.
- Generate standard and custom transcript reports as needed by the business, Talent Development team, and additional learning stakeholders.
- Report course completion and compliance issues to the appropriate governance channels
- Analyze data and recommend solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver and track training.
Manage Additional Learning Technology Resources
- Manage administration for additional curated content learning platforms for specific user groups and the company.
- Clean-up and organize content to maximize usage.
- Keep content up to date and implement a process to retire or update content.
- Manage licenses and profiles.
- License management and profile maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Information Technology, Education, and Educational/Instructional Technology, Technology or relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of 5 years LMS administration experience.
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand, Workday Learning and Mindtickle is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint.
- LMS implementation experience and LMS migration experience.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Capability of working independently.
- A team player! Sense of humor and glass-half-full attitude. Willing and eager to learn new things.
Why You Should Join Us
Join us as we write a new chapter, guided by world-class leadership. Come be a part of an exciting and growing organization where we offer a competitive total compensation, flexible/remote work and with a leadership team committed to fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent organizational culture.
At Syniverse connectedness is at the core of our business. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion among our employees is crucial to our success as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people who want to help us connect the world.
Know someone at Syniverse?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position.