United States (Florida -Tampa)
Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travelers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in leading the world forward. Which is why we work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Eight of the top 10 banks. Four of the top 5 global technology companies. Over 900 communications providers. And how we’re able to provide our incredible talent with an innovative culture and great benefits.
Who We're Looking For
The Talent and DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) Director will develop, lead and drive the Talent Acquistion and DEIB strategy globally as well as other project related work. And your behaviors align strongly with our values, because ours do.
Some of What You'll Do
Scope of the Role:
- Direct Reports: This is a management role with direct reports.
As a Syniverse leader we expect you to amplify the careers of team members through coaching and development opportunities. By doing so you demonstrate that:
- You appreciate – the work, your team, and the customers you serve.
- You accelerate – skill growth, build networks and expand possibilities.
- You accept – by making space for all ideas and inviting diversity of thought.
- You acknowledge – and lead with empathy, vulnerability, and honesty.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global talent acquisition strategy to attract and hire top talent across all levels and functions.
- Lead a global talent acquisition team with resources based in various regions including North America, CALA, and EMEA, and India.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Manage reporting, metrics, evaluations, logistics and infrastructure of talent acquisition initiatives, and assess the effectiveness and ROI through defined metrics and feedback.
- Provide thought leadership on selection of external recruiting sources and maintain relationships with key contacts at external recruiting sources to include job posting websites, professional organizations, affinity groups, universities, etc.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer management.
- Guide the implementation of partnerships, events, and tools that deliver impact and support our diverse and inclusive recruiting strategies.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive DEIB strategy, aligned with the organization's values and goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assess current DEIB initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and deliver training programs to promote awareness, understanding, and inclusivity within the organization.
- Establish metrics and track progress towards DEIB goals, providing regular updates to senior leadership.
Experience, Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 12+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting with strong knowledge and experience in diversity recruiting practices for a global technology organization.
- 5+ years’ experience DEIB including development and execution of strategic programs.
- Workday experience preferred.
- Experience using the full recruiting capabilities of LinkedIn and other recruiting tools.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
Why You Should Join Us
Join us as we write a new chapter, guided by world-class leadership. Come be a part of an exciting and growing organization where we offer a competitive total compensation, flexible/remote work and with a leadership team committed to fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent organizational culture.
At Syniverse connectedness is at the core of our business. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion among our employees is crucial to our success as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people who want to help us connect the world.
Know someone at Syniverse?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position.