What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You’re ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary!
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Onsite Talent Acquisition Partner
About this Role – Working as an individual contributor, our Onsite Talent Acquisition Partner is a talented, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic who can work in a challenging, fast-paced and energetic environment. You will be responsible for sourcing warehouse candidates and managing our agency relationships for our local warehouses, with the potential of role expansion to support other warehouses across the US.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Manage the warehouse recruiting cycle including sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews and managing customer and candidate expectations; typical roles include Shipping/ Receiving Clerks, Material Handlers, RMA Clerks, Facilities, etc.
- Successful background in managing onsite hiring for warehouses across the U.S
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine departmental needs and team fit; work closely with the Management team to actively source and vet candidates for vacancies
- Create and post recruitment advertisements with local organizations as well as various online mediums
- Work in partnership with Sterling to ensure all background checks are being submitted and conducted according to our requirements
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Business Partner for the onboarding and new hire orientations of all new associates of the SYNNEX team
- Create and develop relationships with recruiting contacts in the community
- Identify key recruiting sources (including offsite recruitment events, career posting sites, career fairs) that align best with warehouse’s staffing needs
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three (2) years of experience working as a Talent Professional in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Experienced in setting up and running scalable warehouse recruiting initiatives in multiple states
- Successful track record in matching/ sourcing candidates and persuasive selling style when interacting with candidates
- Proven success at devising innovative means to source high-quality hourly candidates
- A strong working knowledge of Workday or a similar ATS is preferred
- Experience recruiting both technical and non-technical hourly candidates
- Ability to actively engage candidates and quickly determine individual motivation, drive and desire to succeed
- Highly responsive to incoming communication with the ability and drive to large-volume turnaround requests within a short period of time
- Proven experience managing multiple projects occurring simultaneously and an established background working cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrated cooperative and collaborative decision –making skills with a proven sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Ability to act as a Business Partner to advise, collaborate and challenge hiring managers
- Demonstrated ability to work within federal, state and local guidelines, while maintaining a high level of productivity
We have great Perks – Company Discounts • Community Involvement Opportunities • Discretionary Profit Sharing • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance • 401k with matching opportunities • FSA & HSA • Flex Time Away, Holiday & Sick Days • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Tuition Reimbursement • Live Well Work Well Program • Annual Commission for Incentive based roles based on achievements • Growth Opportunities • And More
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are a Federal Contractor
TD SYNNEX is a federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. Unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment if it is determined that your role is in scope of the federal contractor mandate. If you are offered employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden.”