Work From Home
US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
$28.99 – $43.46
You may be eligible to participate in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
- Manage day-to-day administration of health and welfare plans, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA/FSA and COBRA. Ensure accuracy of all data to provide vendors with accurate eligibility and enrollment information.
- Analyze data received from benefits 3rd party vendors to ensure invoices/billings are process accurately based on contractual agreement with various vendors. Administer benefits chargeback reporting to each operating site and prepare monthly Health Care Plan Analysis.
- Administers all components of the 401k plan, including provide data to vendor and accurate & timely funding of the plan. Ensures annual benefit compliance filing is completed, including 401(k) discrimination testing and 5500 filings. Coordinate annual 401k audit with external auditors.
- Handle routine benefits inquiries from associates, related to plan detail, eligibility, enrollment, and claim issues. Be able to resolve complex and escalated issues.Review and audit benefit deductions and ensure deductions for various benefit plans are funded accurately into associate’s account. This includes but not limited to FSA (Health, Dependent and Limited FSA), Health Savings Account, Voluntary Benefits, and 401k. Reconcile to ensure data transmitted to vendors agrees with Payroll deductions.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships to ensure service levels are met according to contractual agreement.
- Knowledgeable in regulations, such as ERISA, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, and FMLA. Reviews and analyzes changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits to ensure compliance with the applicable laws.
- 3-5 years of experience in Health & Welfare and retirement plan administration
- Advanced knowledge in MS applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Workday HCM & Payroll experience
- Experience with various vendor systems such Alight, Hartford, Fidelity and/or Willis Towers Watson
- Experience working with Collective Bargaining Agreements and associated benefits
- An understanding federal and state regulations governing benefits plans
- Experience with merger and acquisition
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Able to identify and analyze data, discern trends, and draw relevant conclusions
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Process orientation
- Able to self-direct work priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Independent decisions on the best use of available information and tools to effectively complete daily work tasks
- Able to determine when to escalate issues/decisions and partner with appropriate leaders
- Ability to provide directions to external vendors
- Format of reports and related materials (presentations, etc.)
- Communicating or sharing data and information outside of immediate workgroup
- Uses of available data to be shared with other stakeholders
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.