Work From Home
US6440 Sysco Business Services, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Up to 25%
$72,400.00 – $108,600.00
You may be eligible to participate in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
In the coming weeks, you will receive information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.
The Human Resource Service Delivery (HRSD) Training Manager partners with various stakeholders to assist in the design, development, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs in the areas of talent acquisition, payroll, HR Data, HRIS, time & attendance, payroll, and HR processes, as well as the systems to support these functions. This person will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods, to enhance and recognize Sysco performance. The HRSD Training Manager is also dedicated to supporting the learning needs of managers, human resources (HR) team members and HRSD associates across the enterprise by providing support and training to build and develop their skills in relevant areas. The HRSD Training Manager may lead a small team (1 – 2) Training Specialists.
- Conduct regular training needs assessments to identify gaps to identify training needs.
- Calibrate current HRSD areas (talent acquisition, payroll, HRIS, Time & Attendance, and HR operations) course content and training curriculum and update as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation of core training curriculum, to include process overviews, curricula, compliance and competency refreshers.
- Work with all appropriate stakeholders to identify, analyze and implement solutions to maximize HRSD performance and drive process improvement.
- Continuously develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Develop and deliver new SOP training to team members and impacted stakeholders.
- Produce a training certification program for HRSD systems and standard operating procedures.
- Train new and existing associates and serve as their resource on core processes in group sessions or one-on-one training through classroom, web-based, remote and other applicable training mediums.
- Facilitate leadership training such as leadership framework core competencies, soft skill training and process improvement sessions.
- Participate in HRSD technology improvement strategy discussions and regular system release upgrades.
- Perform system testing, document process and system changes to then deliver training to the team.
- Support TA transformational efforts as a change champion and a resource for leadership to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Use various change tools to assess the adoption of initiatives to drive and sustain change, address gaps to increase team engagement.
- Act as a liaison with HRSD leadership on delivering action plans regarding Sysco Speaks results.
- Tracks and monitors training completed, and provide timely updates to leadership.
- Advance and administer various HRSD team contests as needed.
- Prepares and distributes department communications.
- Maintains accuracy of Teams, the single repository for all HRSD materials.
- Prepares and conducts surveys to evaluate the effectiveness of training, and aligns with HRSD leadership on next steps.
- Establish weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly objectives aligned with HRSD leadership.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- 4 years of training experience in developing, documenting, and presenting training material.
- HR Service Delivery experience preferred.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Experience with Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and applicant tracking systems, such as Workday Recruiting, SuccessFactors Recruiting and/or iCIMS preferred.
- Experience with uPerform preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Certification in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various applications with advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word,
- Outlook, OneNote and Survey Monkey.
- Must possess excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as public speaking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, engage and maintain an audience with interesting and exciting presentation techniques for small to medium size training classes.
- Flexible by adapting the training style and material to fit the needs of all various learning styles among class participants.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to interact effectively with associates at all levels and able to effectively influence others and achieve positive results.
- Takes full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues, involving the right people to work through complexities and identify potential solutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed.
- Able to think strategically, independently, quickly, and execute proactively.
- Must a self-starter, self-motivated, detail-minded and possess a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced and ever-changing work environment with competing priorities.
- Expertise with the technology used for presenting and training (laptops, projectors, A/V equipment, SAP systems, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong customer orientation, professionalism, and courtesy while coaching and training for success.
- Possess a high standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Committed to continuing self-improvement and education.
- Can collaborate with trainers from other cross teams and vendors.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must occasionally lift and or move up to 10 lbs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Core business hours with occasional flexibility to include evenings, weekends and overnight travel (if needed).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.