Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Technical Engineer HCM Systems- Workday.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
As a Technical Engineer HCM Systems- Workday, you will perform analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements
- Perform tasks associated with developing integrations into Workday Human Capital Management systems
- Define solutions that are designed, developed and maintained in support of business
- Oversee the capture and assignment of user enhancement requests to support one or more solutions.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda standards, policies and procedures
- Owns technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations
- Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained as part of structured SDLC and ITIL business process
- Maintain up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills.
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions
- Partner with People Solutions Hub and HR Business Technology team members and IT System owners to develop/support integrations
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interest in collaborative work with customers
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work with global teams across time zones
- Lead Integration design sessions to gather requirements.
- Coordinate Integration Development/Support with AMS partner.
- Manage deliverables of UAMS support team
- Review/Manage deliverables of other contract resources
BEHAVIORAL, EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of equivalent work experience
- 8 + years relevant experiences in HR Systems (WorkDay, SAP, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors)
- 4+ years’ Workday integration Development experience using various Workday integration tools (Core Connector, EIB, Custom Report, PICOF, Studio, APIs)
- 4+ years’ experience in Business and Systems Integration, and implementing applications
- 4+ years programming experience XSLT, XML, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), and SDLC
- Experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life sciences software or solutions
- Familiarity with regulated systems – high level understanding of computer systems validation
- Previous experience with a large, matrixed organization
- Working knowledge of noncore SaaS HR solutions such as Workhuman, LMS, or ATS.
- Current or previous Workday Integrations Certification a plus
This posting excludes CO candidates
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.