Are you an experienced HR Specialist with Experience in HR workforce administration, strong HR knowledge, and great interpersonal skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an HR Specialist with a passion for the employee lifecycle, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutions function— a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service, and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the center of all that we do.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As our successful HR Solutions Specialist, Employee Lifecycle, you will provide back-office support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. This includes evaluating the issue, quickly interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate resolution, transaction in HR systems, appropriate document generation, and communicating the resolution and/or escalation to the manager or HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the People Solutions Employee Lifecycle Cluster Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and to other HR functions.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Understanding and utilizing HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal to provide solutions to queries regarding HR policy, procedure, or the use of HR tools
- Executing employee lifecycle changes in HR systems (hire, change job, termination, leave of absence)
- Generating HR paperwork, such as contract of employment, annexures, work certificates, ad-hoc reference letters
- Collaboration with TA operations, Payroll, and Compensation & Benefits teams to ensure the correctness of employee data
- Providing HR support and solutions via a ticketing system (Service Now)
- Ensuring that documentation and requests meet the policy for each process
- Actively contributing to delivering, maintaining, and improving Corporate Services, procedures, and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance, and achieve results
- Taking part in regional and/or country-specific projects, aiming at optimization of processes
- Identifying and researching incoming queries from managers, and HR Business Partners
- Previous HR or customer service experience would be welcomed
- Very good command in German is essential
- Good command of the English language is desirable
- A desire to operate with a solution-focused mindset
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS – preferable
- Experience in Service Now or other case management systems will be an asset
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.