Estado de México, México
Global HCM Reporting & System Specialist
About the role:
Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose?
As we continue our digital transformation and experience growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Global HCM Reporting and System Specialist with experience with Working in a global environment you a Global HCM Reporting and System Specialist. You will report to the Manager, Global HCM Reporting and System Specialist.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather reporting requirements and translate them into technical specifications and data models within Workday.
- Design, and maintain a variety of HR reports, dashboards, and analytics using Workday's reporting tools (e.g., Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Discovery Boards,Worksheets).
- Manage various projects regarding new business acquisitions (LEO) and the impact to Workday, and projects related to legacy HR systems/data.
- Analyze HR data to provide meaningful insights to key stakeholders, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and Workday updates to enhance reporting capabilities and optimize system functionality.
- Provide end-user support and training to HR and other stakeholders on how to effectively use Workday reporting tools and resources.
- Collaborate with the HR Technology to identify process improvement opportunities ,automate manual tasks, and improve data workflows.
- Help with HRIS implementation projects, including system upgrades, mass data loads, and integrations with third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum 5 years of experience working in either a business analyst or systems implementation role.-
- Preferred experience with Workday.
- Strong knowledge of HR process, policies, and data structures, with an ability to translate business requirements into effective reporting solutions.
- Solid understanding of data analytics concepts and experience with data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and establish partnerships
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong customer focus.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy, coupled with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Ways of Working
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy. #LI-Hybrid
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Estado de México, México, Lexington, MA