We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a talented Analyst in the area of Human Resource with a passion for operational excellence? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions reimagines People Solutions at Takeda, we are hiring a Global Workday Functional Senior Analyst to deliver operational efficiencies on a regional scale.
People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Global Workday Functional Senior Analyst, you will serve as a subject matter expert for the HCM system and act as a project lead for the design, development, and support of the Workday system. Reporting to the Global HCM Functional Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and lead the analysis, documentation, design, support and delivery of new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
• Lead and manage the design, development and support of Workday business processes, specifically Workday Recruiting and HCM.
• Focus on identifying trends, determining the root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions
• Provide configuration support for Workday issues, enhancements and new features, including coordinating with internal stakeholders and vendors
• Review upcoming Workday release information and identify what changes will impact the organization; perform necessary analysis, complete regression testing, communicate and configure new required and optional features
• Gather business requirements from stakeholders and translate those into efficient and effective solutions
• Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes impacting HCM system.
• Ensure the appropriate development and execution of SOX compliance and controls
• Lead process and functional discussions while collaborating with HRBPs, HR COEIs, technical and development teams and other members of the Global HCM Operations team
• Pro-actively manage escalations and project risks
• Engages HR and other departments (e.g. finance, payroll, IT, legal, etc.) to understand current and future demands and ensure that HR is prepared to integrate with and support the initiatives, projects, and programs.
• Ensure work is performed according to defined processes and within Service Level Agreements, and maintain appropriate back-up resources to support service delivery.
• Advanced educational degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate HRIS or HRIT or HCM Operations Management including data, platform, and systems management
• Experience with Workday configuration required
• Experience managing cross-functional global projects and stakeholders
• Fluent English
• Professional and confident in working with individuals at all levels of the organization and external vendors
• Demonstrated ability to lead change and establish partnerships
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• High integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
• Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills required
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• A flexible work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
• The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
• A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.