Are you a talented Analyst in the area of Human Resource with a passion for operational excellence? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions reimagines People Solutions at Takeda, we are hiring a Regional HCM Operations Analyst to deliver operational efficiencies on a regional scale.
People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
As a Regional HCM Operations Analyst, you will own all regional HCM activities and initiatives, and be the escalation point for critical regional issues and requests. Reporting to the Regional HCM Operations Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
• Acting as the first point of contact for systems questions, issues and requests for Americas regions
• Providing troubleshooting support for Workday issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams
• Providing Tier 2 and 3 HRIS support for the region ensuring all work is performed according to defined processes and SLAs
• Assisting with functional and end-user training and support
• Planning, coordinating, and executing testing efforts for changes impacting HCM system from region point of view.
• Participating in process and regional discussions while collaborating with HRBPs, HR COEIs, technical and development teams and other members of the HCM Operations team
• Ensuring the appropriate development and execution of SOX compliance and controls
• Focusing on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
• Bachelors educational degree
• 3+ years of experience in corporate HRIS or HRIT or HCM Operations Management including data, platform, and systems management
• Experience with Workday
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• People management
• Fluent English
• Experience with ServiceNow case management
• Project management knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to establish partnerships and strong working relationships
• High integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
• Experience and good command of global HR systems
• Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
What Takeda can offer you
• A flexible work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
• The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
• A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)