“Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients.”
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Senior Payroll Specialist.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Ensure payroll inputs are consolidated and processed accurately and timely and in accordance with country local requirements and as guided by the Payroll COE. Ensuring the controls and segregation of duties are adhered too.
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Complete month end payroll and support Time and Attendance (T&A) activities
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentations
- Support Compensation & Benefit related activities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Payroll COE, Revenue, etc.
- Work with other TBS / HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate, international assignments & equity as guided by the Payroll COE
- Assist in regular audits
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure service standards are maintained and key deadlines are met
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in similar role with payroll experience
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards desirable
- Payroll certification desirable
- Understanding of Equity and Mobility programs
- HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, HR Service Center, etc.).
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Workday desirable
- Strong excel skills
- European languages desirable but essential to have German at Business level
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Ready to reimagine your future?
Apply now or go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.