“Be part of a team inspired daily by our passion and pursuit of life-changing treatments for patients.”
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Senior Payroll Specialist in Zürich.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Ensure payroll inputs are consolidated and processed accurately in accordance with country local
- requirements and as guided by the Payroll COE. Ensuring the controls and segregation of duties
- are adhered too.
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentations
- Support Compensation & Benefit related activities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Payroll COE,
- local authorities, 3rd party vendors etc.
- Work with other TBS / HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate,
- international assignments & equity as guided by the Payroll COE
- Assist in regular audits
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure service standards are maintained and key deadlines are met
- Working on tax reconciliations
- Responding to employee requests
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Essential to have English language capability at Business level
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in payroll management, ideally in an international
- Professional knowledge of Swiss payroll accounting, social security and income tax law
- Payroll certification desirable
- HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS,
- Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, HR Service Center, etc.).
- Strong MS-Office skills, Abacus payroll system and Workday experience a key advantage
- Flexible mindset with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and balance a variety of priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
What Takeda can offer you
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
At our heart are dedicated colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com