London, United Kingdom
Hoffman Estates, IL
We are looking for a Global Talent and Learning Manager on a 6–8-month fixed term contract.
This a fantastic opportunity to drive critical projects in support of our change, culture shifts and learning and development ambitions.
You will own delivery of key year end processes during a period of change with end-to-end accountability, from internal employee feedback and engagement through to delivery. You will be responsible for working through the wider HR function to build capability and liaise directly with business leaders to ensure our work remains relevant and end user focused.
As Global Talent and Learning Manager you will be a core part of a small, fluid team to ensure seamless delivery across multiple priorities.
At Tate & Lyle, we are dedicated to making more than extraordinary ingredients. We are a purpose driven company dedicated to improving lives for generations through supporting healthy living, building thriving communities, and caring for our planet.
Whether addressing customer requirements around sweetness, texture or Health and Wellness, our Food & Beverage Solutions teams provide innovative ingredients to Bakery, Beverages, Confectionary, Convenience and Dairy Food Manufacturers around the world.
What You’ll be doing
- Support the VP in independently leading talent, learning or change projects that support the execution of Tate and Lyle’s business strategies.
- Directly own and shape end to end talent and organisational processes – e.g. performance management, succession planning or talent management – ensuring the experience is simple and effective for both the end user and organisation.
- Work with the HR community to ensure we are building capability within the HR function and beyond in how to administer our talent and learning processes. In particular work closely with the Workday team to ensure a seamless employee experience in talent, performance and learning engagement with the system.
- Own relationships with external vendors, leading vendor selection to time / cost / quality where appropriate, ensure delivery of effective outcomes for Tate and Lyle.
- Support our learning experiences in T&L, working with our external vendors to create and deliver meaningful development experiences for our people.
- Liaise closely with the Inclusion team to ensure that our employee experience in talent, change and learning are built with equity, inclusion and celebration of diversity at the core.
- Maintain data quality and analyse data patterns in order to support project outcomes. Ensure the talent reporting is consistent with Talent processes and ensures insights in Talent challenges from a D&I perspective (e.g. gender diversity HiPo review etc)
- Provide insights and reporting to support presentations to the Executive Board, the Main Board and the senior leadership teams within the business and the HR & Talent Community
What You’ll have
- Strong commercial orientation and understanding of business drivers and outcomes
- Curiosity and outside-in perspective – able to spot talent trends from external companies and bring best practices into Tate and Lyle.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mind-set
- Highly performance orientation and drive
- Strong personal commitment to learning – adaptability and flexibility is key
- Experience in a related CoE preferable, whether OD, talent management, process design, performance management and/or learning / leadership development.
- Understanding of workday performance management and workday learning preferred
- Fluent in English
You will be assigned to our London Head Office however this role is a remote working opportunity.
What You’ll get
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Competitive contributory pension
- Couples medical insurance
- Life assurance
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.