Hoffman Estates, IL
Tate & Lyle is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator who will work closely with the Human Resources Team to ensure the day -to-day functions of the human resources department are running efficiently. The Human Resource Coordinator is expected to be a critical thinker with exceptional organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will bring energy and focus, as well as enthusiasm for HR and Tate & Lyle.
- Provide support to HRBP’s on general HR related communications (Open enrollment, talent reviews, annual performance and bonus review cycles etc). Update and maintain NOAM HR docs on the intranet (The Hub) and develop HR annual activity calendar.
- Manage entire employee pre-boarding and onboarding administration process and lead new employees through orientation and first day logistics. Includes completion of new hire paperwork, building tours and employee badge retrieval.
- Manage offboarding process for terminations.
- Maintain immigration paperwork to assist with managing the immigration process.
- Ensure the confidentiality and proper retention of all HR and employee data and documentation.
- Serve as a liaison to the NOAM People Services team.
- Projects: will be assigned as needed (for each project, project plan to be completed and reviewed with respective lead on a regular basis).
- Process improvement in all duties. Assess efficiency and effectiveness of processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Meeting coordination for HR meetings in Hoffman and presentation development
- Data collection and analysis on select NOAM HR KPI’s
- Create and maintain HR calendar for NOAM use
- Support of compensation planning, open enrollment, and special programs as assigned
- Development of Hoffman employee handbook (on line)
- Assist with Hoffman based training as needed*
- Hoffman engagement survey – analyze results and lead development of action items with HE-based HRBP’s
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years in a coordinator position.
- Some HR experience is preferred.
- Workday platform exposure a huge plus
- High proficiency in excel and data analytics a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. We collect the following categories of personal information for the purpose of hiring the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable employment laws: Name and contact information; Job preference and work availability; Social Security Number and/or other identification information; Education and qualifications; Employment history and experience; Military service; Reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history and credit history; Social media information; Pre-employment test results; Post-offer medical examination information and results, including drug test results; Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and Information provided by you during the hiring process.