Dallas – Headquarters
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we’re a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: The HR Coordinator will support the execution of first-class service by responding to AskHR Workday requests and directing cases to the appropriate Center of Excellence. The role will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions to support and assist our HR team and team members across the enterprise in all phases of the employee experience at Triumph.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the system administrator for AskHR, our internal case management system. Analyze data and provide reporting on cases and team member engagement.
- Initiating and completing Workday transactions and data entry, ensuring effective data management and maintenance, and Workday reporting in support of HR Business Partners and Payroll.
- Supporting Workday Password resets.
- Managing the I-9/E-Verify process.
- Daily distribution of the mail.
- Auditing weekly, monthly, and quarterly processes to ensure the outstanding business processes in Workday are resolved.
- Responding to external requests for team member information.
- Communication with local, state, and federal tax agencies ensuring payroll tax compliance.
- Assisting with cultural and team building events as needed.
- Participating in the testing of new Workday releases, new reports, and new or revised processes and providing results to appropriate resources.
- Manage contractor additions and terminations in Workday
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (HR or business degree strongly preferred).
- 2 to 3 years’ of progressive experience in a Human Resources support role.
- Workday experience strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Solid understanding of administrative processes, controls, and database administration.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and organization skills.
- Ability to remain tactful and calm in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
- An interest in learning and growing while adapting to the changing needs as Triumph grows.
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Moderate travel will be required.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!