Sugar Land, TX
The Compensation Manager is responsible for the implementation and administration of various global compensation programs and processes, including but not limited to base pay administration, annual incentive plans, long term incentives, job evaluations, market pricing, survey submission, merit processing, and executive compensation. Responsible for providing valuable expertise in the entire organization’s compensation structure including job pricing techniques and regulatory compliance. This role is expected to work independently but will also collaborate with a talented HR team led by highly motivated and supportive leadership.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages and administers compensation programs such as merit, market adjustments/promotions including short- and long-term bonuses, incentives and other reward programs. Working closely with other members of the Compensation Team and Business Partners, as well as the Payroll and HRIS teams.
- Participates in external global compensation surveys.
- Working closely with various partners, provides detailed market analysis on jobs.
- Develops job profiles and the elements part of the job profile such as FLSA, GL codes, title, grade, etc., and ensures the job profiles are in compliance with policy and directives.
- Develops, analyses, and prepares recurring HR metric reports and ad hoc requests. Prepares and presents statistical reports and incentive plan accruals to Finance on a cyclical basis.
- Provides consultation and guidance to HR, supervisors, managers, and employees on Company compensation programs.
- Works closely with the HRIS team to ensure job grades, codes, etc. are properly graded and maintained in systems.
- Ensures compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations; conducts periodic audits of salaries to identify any potential problems or non-compliance issues.
- Works closely with HRIS team to conduct audits and perform cyclical analyses to ensure data integrity with regular audits. Aides in the completion of regulatory compliance reports such as the EEO-1 reports, as needed.
- Works with internal and external auditors as needed. May help in responding to audit requests as needed.
- Assists in preparing and delivering training materials for management and employees in regard to compensation programs.
- Assists in the drafting of compensation related communication materials, letters and templates.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, human resource management or related field
- 7+ Years of Compensation related experience
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) preferred.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information 2 Created 3/21/19
- Experience running reports, performing analysis and drafting communications
- Proficient in MS Office, strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS systems (reporting, maintenance, etc.); Workday experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic HR laws and acumen
- Strong analytical skills; attention to detail required
- Strong communication skills with a customer service approach
- Ability to work with all levels and as a team member
- Ability to work on own initiative; self-starter
- Creative idea-driver, problem solver and quick learner
- Strong organization skills, and presentation skills
- Flexible / able to adapt to changing environment
#LI – Remote
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.