Harbor City California – Division Office
Recruiter – Region Technician Planning & Logistic
The Regional Technician Logistics and Planning Supervisor is responsible for the recruitment of qualified Field Personnel, as well as the effective staffing and allocation of manpower resources.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM’s Core Values
- Coordinates the District and Region recruitment of billable and variable full-time and temporary positions as outlined in the Global Workforce processes
- Manages and Maintains technicians’ records for variable labor within a region to reflect all skills, competencies, job qualifications, customer requirements, training, and safety orientations
- Works with district within the region operations, and other Staffers/Recruiters throughout the organization network to ensure manpower controls are maintained, utilizing full time then variable labor in support of maximizing utilization and maintaining controls
- Manages and monitors all aspects of job requisitions (Resource Request) within the region
- Supports and coordinates the staffing of projects in conjunction with the Project Managers, Group Manager and District Operations Managers/Supervisors by managing
- Coordinates all escalation support with group managers and other regions from districts within the escalation processes
- Builds technicians’ job packet mobilization information and communicates project information directly to individuals as needed
- Provides Manpower Sheets to the division with all pertinent information on technicians assigned to the respective project
- Report incidents in a timely manner
- Provides turnaround/shutdown logistic and staffing support as needed
- Ensures technician compliance, including safety councils, DISA, Background Checks, and any other required screening in accordance with company policy for all technicians on the assigned projects brought into a region
- Manages the TeamApps workflow and approves Labor Transfer Requests within the respective district as needed.
- Organizes and attends workshops, interviews, and meetings as required
- Assists in the recruiting, hiring and onboarding of all personnel within a region
- Assists Turnaround and Project or other Assignments as needed within the Workforce Group
- Follows the escalation steps and highlight all issues to line management and Human Resources as necessary
- Support coordinating flights, lodging, rental vehicles, and per diem as requested for technicians as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in a staffing or recruiting function within the oil and gas service industry
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Windows products.
- Previous Microsoft AX, ADP, and Workday experience preferred
- Must have good logistical, organizational, and planning skills, as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to participate in on-call telephone rotation to cover after-hours, weekends, and holidays (approximately once every six weeks)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Travel Requirements: 0% – 25%
- Position is located at a TEAM determined location
- Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting
- Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- On-call weekdays, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. strictly prohibits discrimination against applicants, employees, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.