College Station, TX
IT Business Analyst I
Texas A&M University System Offices
Proposed Minimum Salary
College Station, Texas
$3,542.62 – $4,583.33 per month commensurate with experience.
Job Description Summary:
The IT Business Analyst I, as a member of the Workday Services Team, in collaboration with the Associate Director, Workday Services for Time/Absence that will perform analysis, configuration and testing efforts to support an enterprise-wide Human Capital Management
system on behalf of the Texas A&M University System.
– Perform routine IT Business Analyst I functions. Help collect, analyze, review and document business needs.
– Assist team leads to optimize Workday business processes, to continuously improve the Workday application and to investigate processing scenarios.
– Analyze and troubleshoot defects and/or errors to the point of resolution or escalation.
– Execute on configuration and testing, as directed by the team lead.
– May execute routine corrections to data records.
– Uses independent judgment to assess client needs, troubleshoot problems, and resolve issues.
– Participates in the planning and testing of configuration changes to enhance the compensation functional area.
– Contributes to the design and content for payroll related topics for training for end-users.
– Serves as point of contact for complex questions and requests.
– Collaborate with System Enterprise Application, training and communication teams.
– Participate in training and professional development sessions.
– Respond to and resolve second tier customer service tickets in a timely manner; identify problems and escalate issues as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Four months of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
– Knowledge of advanced process analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, client relations, requirement assessment and analysis, project management methodology, context and interrelationships.
– Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
This is a security-sensitive position and is restricted to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents only. Only complete applications will be considered for employment at The Texas A&M System Offices. Incomplete job application data could result in your application being rejected without an option to reapply. A resume may be submitted in addition to a completed employment application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.