College Station SO
IT Business Analyst I
Texas A&M University System Offices
Proposed Minimum Salary
College Station, Texas
$3,542.62 – $4,583.33 per month commensurate with experience.
Job Description Summary:
The IT Business Analyst I, as a member of the Workday Services Team, in collaboration with the Associate Director, Workday Services for Compensation will perform analysis, configuration and testing efforts to support an enterprise-wide Human Capital Management system on behalf of the Texas A&M University System.
– Perform routine IT Business Analyst I functions.
– Help collect, analyze, review and document business needs.
– Assist team leads to optimize Workday business processes, to continuously improve the Workday application and to investigate processing scenarios.
– Analyze and troubleshoot defects and/or errors to the point of resolution or escalation.
– Execute on configuration and testing, as directed by the team lead.
– May execute routine corrections to data records.
– Uses independent judgment to assess client needs, troubleshoot problems, and resolve issues.
– Participates in the planning and testing of configuration changes to enhance the compensation functional area.
– Contributes to the design and content for payroll related topics for training for end-users.
– Serves as point of contact for complex questions and requests.
– Collaborate with System Enterprise Application, training and communication teams.
– Participate in training and professional development sessions.
– Respond to and resolve second tier customer service tickets in a timely manner; identify problems and escalate issues as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Two years of related experience in business analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of advanced process analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, client relations, requirement assessment and analysis, project management methodology, context and interrelationships, and proficiency in Information Technology Interface Library (ITIL).
– Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
– Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
This is a security-sensitive position and is restricted to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents only. Only complete applications will be considered for employment at The Texas A&M System Offices. Incomplete job application data could result in your application being rejected without an option to reapply. A resume may be submitted in addition to a completed employment application.
In accordance with the federal contractor vaccination mandate, specific facilities at The Texas A&M System may be considered a covered contractor workplace with covered contractor employees. Therefore, successful applicants for this position may be subject to the federal mandate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an approved medical or religious accommodation is in place.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.