Corporate Office – HQ
Secaucus, New Jersey
The Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for the daily administration of employee benefits programs, including Disability and FMLA claims management, ensuring accuracy in record-keeping, and providing excellent customer service to employees regarding their benefits inquiries. This role requires a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Manage all employee leaves i.e. FMLA, PFML, STD, LTD, and Workers’ Compensation for compliance with company policy and applicable laws
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefit programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k) and RRSP
- Process benefit plan enrollments, including changes, open enrollment, plan documents, and plan regulatory guidelines in accordance with Company policies
- Audit vendor bills; reconcile HRIS and other reports to monthly billing to ensure accurate payment and enrollment; prepare invoices and present bills for timely payment
- Review and resolve daily integration errors
- Research and respond to employee questions regarding all aspects of benefits and act as liaison between employee and insurance carriers/third party benefits administrator to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Conduct comprehensive benefits orientation to new hires
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal laws including ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, DOL, and other applicable regulations
- Provide support to the Benefits team on projects and other ad-hoc requests as needed, and support general inquiries on all benefit plans during peak periods and open enrollment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in benefits administration or in a related field
- Experience with HRIS systems. Workday experience preferred.
Skills and Behaviors:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks to complete job function in an orderly, efficient manner
The Children's Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.