Join our innovative talent acquisition team to help us continue enhancing our recruiting capabilities while delivering a best-in-class candidate experience. Reporting to Director, Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, you will take ownership of enabling and improving recruiting operations, end to end. This will include partnering with the Employer Brand Lead, Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators, HRIS team, and hiring teams to simplify and improve ATS functions, data reporting, and candidate pipelining. At times, you will balance managing a requisition workload (average of 5-10) while managing talent acquisition projects. Examples of the work you will help us accomplish include identifying and benchmarking TA metrics, managing reporting on external partnerships’ effectiveness, and building upon our campus recruitment operations.
- You see opportunities to improve process and you work with internal stakeholders to gain buy in and drive change where needed
- You are passionate about recruiting and candidate experience
- You are knowledgeable with Applicant Tracking Systems, and you enjoy working with technical teams to improve recruiter experience
- You enjoy recruiting and thrive on matching top talent with new career opportunities
- Recruiting Operations & Technology
- Partner with the HRIS team to continuously improve Workday Recruit and complete UAT testing regularly.
- Partner with recruiting team on regularly scheduled update meetings and provide proactive solutions.
- Provide TA weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics reports.
- Work with recruiting operations coordinator to ensure administrative aspects of recruiting are managed effectively (background checks, reference checks, etc.).
- Partner with Director of TA to deliver quarterly interview training and ensure new interviewers receive certification.
- Manage employee referral program candidate recapture program.
- Manage a requisition load as needed, generally about 5-10 requisitions at any given time.
- Vendor Management
- Manage external staffing vendor relationships and driving metrics to evaluate effectiveness of partnerships.
- Manage and negotiate all staffing agreements and renewals as needed.
- Create and manage partnerships with resource providers such as diversity recruiting partners, tech boot camp programs, etc., and partner with recruiting teams to build candidate pipelines.
- Manage job platforms to ensure postings are accurately reflecting on sites.
- Partner with Employer Brand Lead to create cohesive candidate experiences through marketing and platforms.
- Campus Programs
- Build and maintain relationships with campuses across the country to support internship and early-in-career hiring needs.
- Partner with the Employer Brand Lead to drive effective communications to all campus partners.
- Partner with recruiting team to ensure all intern hiring needs are being effectively recruited for.
- Collaborate with hiring teams to anticipate and plan for upcoming intern hiring needs.
- In collaboration with the culture and learning team, build an internship development program that will be implemented during the 10–12-week period of the internship program.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a full cycle recruiter; experience with technical recruiting is highly desired.
- 3+ years of experience managing external recruiting partnerships and vendors.
- Experience leading recruiting teams is preferred.
- 3+ years technical knowledge of ATS systems including implementation and enhancements required; experience with Workday ATS is highly desired.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrated and significant knowledge of the digital technology industry.
- Project management experience that enables flawless implementation of the various tactics and a great candidate experience.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Proactive with excellent follow-up, a strong sense of urgency and an eye toward creativity.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Ability to work independently, while being mindful of communication across a team.
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.
The innovation doesn’t end in the Newsroom – dozens of teams power The Washington Post. We are now hiring the next innovator – how will you Impact Tomorrow?